пятница, 26 февраля 2016 г.

What Music Are You Really Into?


What music do you like?
What music you dislike/ can't stand? Why?


Tatyana Salintseva

19 коммент.:

  1. Anton Zapsnik:
    Hello my favorite music is classical. My favorite music is rock it: because heavy and aggressive

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I like rock,bacause it`s aggressive and energetic.
    I don`t like russian rap,because it`s stupid and boring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. My favorite music style is dupstep, because it's fast and energetic.I can't stand classical music, because it's slow and boring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Настя Барткевич2 марта 2016 г. в 07:25

    My favourite music style is rock, because it`s fast, rhythmic and cool. I dislike jazz, because it`s slow and noisy.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I'm enjoy rock, it's energetic and lively for me. I can't stand jazz, because it's noisy and boring for me.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Diana Grishko

    My favourite music is rap, because is popular,fast,expressive. I can't stand jazz, because it's boring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I'm enjoy dubsteb , it's energetic and cool . I hate rock because it's rood and angry

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Dear, Sergey.
    My favourite music style is rap. In my opinion rap is rhythmic energetic, cool and popular. I can't stand classical music, because it's slow and boring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Снежана Василевич3 марта 2016 г. в 07:42

    Hello,I'm Snezhana.
    My favourite music style is pop because it fun and interesting.I dislike to listen to rock music because it's heavy and aggressive.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. My favorite musik style are R&B and rap, because it's rhythmic and energetic. I hate classical music, because it's boring, slow and soft.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Hi, I'm Dasha!)
    My favourite music pop, because it's lively, energetic, rhythmic and fast.
    I think rock normal for me!
    I hat folk because it's very boring and noisy.
    But still I can't stand rock and hard rock, because it's aggressive.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. Hello, my name is Artem,I really enjoy dubstep and another electronic music: techno, R&B, 8-bit music. I like them because tA very suit to me.
    I dislike classical music because its very sentimental, but my granny not agree with me.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Hi to admirers of various musical styles:), my name - Sasha, and I will tell what I listen to. I can listen to a folk music, and I can listen also rock music, she depends on my mood(^_^). For example, when I want to relax I listen to a rap and music of hip-hop and when "to light":D, I listen to Dance & Electronic music. I am a fan of music, here still there are such?!))*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Lera Pashkevich:
    I love hip-hop music and pop music, because those styles do not just pick me up, and help me! For example: I do housework!
    I believe that these styles of music and dance is very energetic, lively,rhythmic and fast, quite noisy, but cool!
    I can't stand rock and hard rock, because it's aggressive, very noisy.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. Hello,my name is Pavel. My favourite music is classical, because is popular. I can't stand jazz, because it's boring.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. I'm Pavel .I'm fond of classical music it is quiet and delightful.I dislike a rock because he is noisy and confusing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Hello,I'm Angelina.My favourite music style is hip hop,because it's awesome and rhythmic.I can't stand punk ,because it's aggressive and stupid!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Hello,I'm Sveta.I can't stand rock and classical music because stupid and noisy.I'm fond of pop,R&B and rap music.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. Hello,I'm Denis.
    My favourite music style is rap,because is rhythmic and energetic.
    I hate classical music, because is very boring.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Blogger Widgets
Blogger Templates добавить страницу в закладки!